Welcome to the Assistant Engineers Handbook Website
The definitive guide to working as an assistant engineer in today's professional digital/analog recording studio. Required reading in audio schools throughout North America.
|Assistant Engineers Handbook - Second Edition
$39.95 USD, plus s&h
- A student favorite. Tens of thousands sold.
- Over 300 pages of non-technical tips, tricks, and how-to's, including studio etiquette, that every assistant engineer needs.
- Packed with proven recording studio secrets.
- Key priorities for before, during and after the session.
- Complete details on basic tracks, overdubs and mixing.
- Now fully digital. Essential details on set-up and breakdown of all digital and analog equipment.
- Best ways to complete all studio paperwork.
- Fully illustrated. Totally indexed for instant reference.
- Schools automatically receive a 40% discount.
- Much much more.